Utica Park Clinic urologists specialize in high quality, compassionate care for urinary disorders and diseases. They welcome the opportunity to help you with any urological concerns such as:
- Bladder control problems (incontinence)
- Blood in the urine
- Cancer (bladder, kidney, prostate*, testicular, etc.)
- Erectile dysfunction & impotence
- Female pelvic outlet relaxation disorders
- Kidney failure
- Kidney stones
- Male infertility
- Pediatric urology
- Prolapsed pelvic organ
- Prostate enlargement - The UroLift® System is a new alternative to drug therapy or more invasive surgery. it is the only procedure that does not require cutting, heating or removal of the prostate tissue.
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract stones
- and much more.
Diseases of the kidney and urinary tract remain a major cause of illness and death in the United States. The National Kidney Foundation states that more than 26 million Americans are affected by kidney and urologic diseases, and millions more are at risk. Utica Park Clinic’s highly-trained, experienced staff can diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the urinary system. The following are the most common symptoms of a kidney and/or urinary tract disease. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:
- Blood in the urine
- Burning or pain during urination
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Inappropriate urge to urinate and difficulty holding the urine
- Urine leakage with sneezing, coughing or straining
- Frequent urination, particularly at night
- High blood pressure
- Infrequent urination or low urine volume
- Difficulty initiating or straining to urinate
- Signs of kidney failure, which can include weight loss, loss of appetite, swelling, itching all over, and decreased urine output.
Utica Park Clinic offers urology services in Tulsa, Claremore, Cushing and Owasso.
* For more information about prostate health and prostate cancer, read the Prostate Health Playbook created by the American Urological Association in conjunction with the National Football League.