The orthopedic providers at Utica Park Clinic offer exceptional diagnosis and treatment for a variety of orthopedic injuries, pain and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. This includes care of the bones, joints, nerves, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Some of the treatments offered include:
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Rotator cuff repair of the shoulder
- Hand surgery including carpal tunnel release surgery
- Fracture care
- Sports injuries
- Joint and bursae injections
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Treatment for foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, wrist, hand and elbow pain
- Total joint replacements, including anterior hip replacement, total shoulder replacement and computer assisted Navigated Knee surgery
Utica Park Clinic’s surgical services are supported by current and emerging state-of-the-art technologies, including the most advanced equipment for laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures that improve the surgical experience for patients and surgeons alike. We are committed to offering innovative, medically-advanced care for northeast Oklahoma.