Utica Park Clinic offers comprehensive gastroenterology services for the disorders of the esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and small & large intestine.
Our highly experienced gastroenterologists work to provide you with the best outcomes from diagnosis to surgery to post-surgical care. They are backed by technologically advanced, state-of-the-art surgical and diagnostic equipment, and qualified nurses and technicians who provide you with the confidence that you will receive the best care possible.
Disorders and diseases that are treated include:
- Acid reflux (GERD)
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative colitis
- Colon cancer (screening)*
- Gastrointestinal bleeding & anemia
- Hepatitis B & C, cirrhosis & other types of hepatitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
* Colonoscopies for colon cancer screening are offered in a comfortable setting with minimal discomfort. For more information on screening for colorectal cancer, watch the following videos from the American Gastroenterological Association:
- Why Screen for Colorectal Cancer?
- Screening Options for Colorectal Cancer
- Questions to Ask About a High-Quality Colonoscopy
Contact the Utica Park Clinic Colon Cancer Screening Center at 918.579.4044.