FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact / For More Information:
Angela Peterson, Media & Public Relations Manager, Hillcrest HealthCare System
918.579.5203 (office) or 918.605.3573 (media cell phone) or AnPeters@Hillcrest.com
Utica Park Clinic Opens Multi-Specialty Clinic in Sapulpa
SAPULPA, OK – Utica Park Clinic (UPC) has opened a multi-specialty facility in Sapulpa. Services include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Prenatal Care and Primary Care.
Each of the specialists will see patients in Sapulpa on various days throughout the week in addition to seeing patients at their primary clinic locations. Physicians seeing patients at the UPC Multi-Specialty clinic include:
- Gastroenterology: Amjad Mreyoud, MD, 918.294.6840
- General Surgery: J. Michael McGee, MD, 918.294.8000
- Women’s Health & Prenatal Care: Penni Young-Garland, APRN-CNP, Prenatal Care, 918.756.2533
- Cardiology: Edward Martin, MD, 918.592.0999 (Oklahoma Heart Institute)
- Cardiology: Robert Smith, Jr., MD, 918.592.0999 (Oklahoma Heart Institute)
- Orthopedics: Wendy Emerson, MD, 918.582.6800 (The Orthopaedic Center)
The Utica Park Clinic Multi-Specialty Clinic is located at 1305 E. Taft in Sapulpa and most insurance plans are accepted.
Utica Park Clinic (UPC), a service of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is one of the largest physician groups in Oklahoma. UPC offers more than 180 primary and specialty care providers who practice in over 35 locations throughout northeastern Oklahoma.